LEMON DILL PARMESAN SALMON
This Lemon Dill Parmesan Salmon is my new favorite way to prep salmon! For the longest time, I only made my salmon one way: with Cajun seasoning, honey, onion powder, and garlic powder (I’ll have to post the recipe on here someday). No other preparation could compare in terms of flavor… until now! This pan-cooked Lemon Dill Parmesan Salmon is so freaking delicious and easy that I can’t stop making it! It’s just perfect served with roasted parmesan asparagus and garlic herb rice.
Other benefits of wild salmon
Wild caught salmon not only has a better ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids, it’s also higher in calcium, iron, potassium, and zinc. Not to mention, farmed salmon are fed artificial pink pigments to turn their flesh a red-pink hue. On the other hand, wild salmon get their vibrant color naturally from eating lots of plankton, krill and shrimp. It’s unknown whether or not these artificial pigments are healthy, plus farmed salmon are often contaminated with other potentially harmful chemicals (PCBs, dioxins, and pesticides).
What you’ll need
Once you’ve got yourself some wild salmon, all you need is fresh lemon, grated Parmesan cheese, and a few spices: dried dill weed, garlic powder, and black pepper, kosher salt (optional). The combination of flavors is simply mouthwatering! You can even use vegan parm to make this dairy-free 😉
Here’s the printable recipe for this Lemon Dill Parmesan Salmon! Please rate and comment below if you try it 🙂
This post contains affiliate links.
Lemon Dill Parmesan Salmon
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 3-4 oz. wild caught salmon fillets fresh or frozen
- 3 tbsp. Parmesan cheese grated
- 3 tbsp. fresh lemon juice
- 3/4 tsp. garlic powder
- 3/4 tsp. dried dill weed
- 1/2 tsp. black pepper
- 1/2 tsp. kosher salt optional
- Heat olive oil in a nonstick skillet over medium heat.
- Place salmon fillets (thawed if frozen) in skillet, seasoning top side with spices, Parmesan, and a squeeze of lemon.
- After 3-4 minutes (depending on thickness), flip salmon and season second side in the same fashion as the first.
- Cook 2-3 minutes on the second side and serve hot. Enjoy!
Leave a comment
Comments will be approved before showing up.